Bass Drop Sample Library Overview
The purpose of this sample library is to eliminate the time required for re-creating your own bass drop sample, and to provide a quick and easy way to grab an excellent sounding bass drop sample, at the length and pitch / key you desire. It contains:
- 4 folders, each containing 18 pure sine wave bass drops from D1 (37 Hz) to G2 (98 Hz) at 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 sec long
- 18 tuned, 2 second long analog square wave bass drop samples created with a Dave Smith Poly Evolver analog synthesizer
- 1 808 kick drum bass drop recorded through UA LA-610, and pitched digitally
- Named and organized by frequency and note name
- Recorded with high quality conversion
- Analog bass drop samples are great for when aggressive sub bass is desired
- Pure, digital bass drop samples are perfect for adding your own processing and plugins
- 808 Kick drum for when you need that “classic” sound
- Roland TR-808 Drum Machine
- Dave Smith Instruments Poly Evolver Analog Synthesizer
- Digital Signal Generator
- Universal Audio LA-610 Tube Preamplifier
- Apogee Rosetta Conversion
- Vari-Fi and various pitch modulation processing
The bass drop sample has been used as an integral part of many musical genres – from Hip Hop and Techno to Metal – and is loosely defined as a sub bass note that drops in pitch and/or volume across the duration of the sample. Often this means you can’t hear the naked result on laptop speakers, but on headphones, decent studio monitors, or in a club, these bass drop samples are earthquaking, and perfect for layering beneath a punchy kick, or assigning to a keyboard and playing a bassline.
Many people assume that the original bass drop sample came from a Roland TR-808, but in reality, the 808 drum machine does not have pitch modulation (or even the ability to pitch the kick drum at all). In some cases, a bass drop may have come from a digitally altered 808 kick drum, but in our experience this results in too much distortion / artifacts for our taste.
For this reason, we’ve turned to raw analog and digital oscillators and pitch modulation (both exponential and linear, digital and analog) to offer a cleaner and more useful approach than solely the manipulation of a single 808 bass drum. But, for good measure, we’ve thrown in an 808 kick
We use Paypal.com to process all payments. Paypal is by far the most secure payment gateway available, and if you don’t have a paypal account, you can still use your credit card here.
Your download is available instantly after payment, and you will be able to download the file twice. If you have any issues whatsoever, you can feel free to contact us at info@SamplesFromMars.com and we will be happy to help. If you have any additional questions, please refer to our FAQ
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with this sample pack, you can obtain a full refund within 7 days. Tell us why you were unsatisfied, and this helps us create a better product in the future!